Live Online Class Guidelines
To ensure a safe and enjoyable event for all, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Set your phone to vibrate.
- Set your Zoom name and include your preferred pronouns.
- Mute yourself unless asking a question or interacting directly.
- Please ensure you are muted, if the background noise gets loud.
- Raise your virtual hand or use the chat for questions – we’ll have a host available at all times during the live workshop to answer any questions.
- Please help us keep the workshop environment positive and focused on the workshop being taught
- Any student(s) who is disruptive will receive a private warning chat message. Continuing to be disruptive will lead to the student being muted, and if the behavior continues, they may be removed from the workshop altogether.
- We welcome feedback! But we want to spend our workshop time on the workshop subject – please be sure to fill out the survey sent after the workshop concludes.
Participants are not permitted to record or distribute any live workshops or lectures. A workshop recording link will be shared with all registered participants shortly after the conclusion of the workshop. Please note, this recording will only be able for 30 days, after which time the recording will no longer be available.
You’ll be able to see all live online class registrations in your Attendee Hub, a link which will be emailed to you within 7 days of the start of the live online class. Please be sure to enter your classroom approximately 5 minutes prior to the start of the class to work out any technical problems. Please do not join any earlier than 5 minutes prior to the start of the class. We kindly ask that you please be on time to the live online class.